Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any others I left out lol

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if you guys have come across it, but peter's latest collumn on vivaria.nl is on pumilio, and it's really good. Anybody interested in pumilio, which might speak for all of us lol, will probably wanna check that article out. Might help some.

·
Administrator
13,229 Posts
Thanks for point out the article. It was a good read. I wish we could get more in the hobby...

exclusivehawk said:
I don't know if you guys have come across it, but peter's latest collumn on vivaria.nl is on pumilio, and it's really good. Anybody interested in pumilio, which might speak for all of us lol, will probably wanna check that article out. Might help some.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
ESCUDO DE VERAGUAS is a very cool morph, but is seems sp variable. I like some more then others, but they are all really nice so I guess it doesn't matter lol. I have seen some adult blues, and they appear almost black like you said Kyle. I am not sure if this happenes to all of them, but they were still nice... a very dark purplish blue. I also chose ISLA COLON because it is in the hobby, so I have a chance of maybe getting it one day :D.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
pumilio

I would have to say that I like the rambala morphotype. They can be a combination of black/white/yellow and some are just black and white. I would probably kill a whole bunch of people to get some.....am I joking?

Justin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts