Dendroboard banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Update on my build, waiting for plants to arrive this week, using a finnex 24/7 planted plus led (not pictured here)
Plant Wood Grass Terrestrial plant Tints and shades
Wood Organism Reptile Plant Terrestrial plant

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks great! What plants are you putting in here? I have seen some cool tanks with lots of moss and epiphytes on similar wood pieces. It gives the tank A dynamic and mysterious look.
-Oscar

·
Registered
848 Posts
what size is this viv?

Reactions: Socratic Monologue

·
Registered
232 Posts
Looks like the Zilla 12x12x15

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great! What plants are you putting in here? I have seen some cool tanks with lots of moss and epiphytes on similar wood pieces. It gives the tank A dynamic and mysterious look.
-Oscar
Main focus is gonna be on bromeliads, at least two, maybe three of the smaller nep species this the thumbnails love them, maybe some Peperomia prostrata it peperomia serpensc and I’m gonna try to grow Christmas moss, but we will see how that goes. I have a whole list of potential plants somewhere, this is just off the top of my head lol

·
Registered
232 Posts
Oops my bad! I was gifted the 15” as a gift and use it for grow outs. Look very similar.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Main focus is gonna be on bromeliads, at least two, maybe three of the smaller nep species this the thumbnails love them, maybe some Peperomia prostrata it peperomia serpensc and I’m gonna try to grow Christmas moss, but we will see how that goes. I have a whole list of potential plants somewhere, this is just off the top of my head lol
Cool! I have had good success with Christmas moss. It grows nicer than java moss-less leggy.

·
Registered
848 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts