Dendroboard banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... cuz I just found 12 eggs in my vent tank!! I got home from work today and found the new male I just added to the group calling and doing the love dance. Both females were all over him and they all went into a film can together... a few hours later, I found the results of his labor!

The lights are out now, but proud papa is diligently standing guard over his brood. I'll snap some photos tomorrow. Let's hope theyre good! First clutch from this group. I was hoping adding another pair would stir something in this tank; looks like it did the trick =) ...

This was by far the most fun I've had hunting Easter eggs since I was a little kid.

Just had to share the news.

-brett

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so this is not from the same clutch, but they musta snuck one past me... how do i know you ask??? how about a TRANSPORT! so. much. fun.

proud papa saw me and ran for it... so i stuck a few little containers of water in his viv to gently nudge him into a good spot to drop off the kid. came back 15 minutes later and caught him moving in for the drop off! =)

through the glass, but the content is still awesome

thanks for looking!,
brett

·
Registered
379 Posts
Awesome job catching that tad. Great shots too! Its always exciting to watch a transport.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts