Dendroboard banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool, I'm getting my feet wet again on Auratus, but, definitely want to get Tincs again after my house is finished and i get some more tanks set up, so it will be a little while. I will be looking at Azureus and some other cool tinc morphs. I used to always go to hamburg for Frogs and met a great breeder, but, lost them due to lack of temperature control in the old house.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I'm not a breeder (YET!) but I would be glad to help you out in the future if you need flies or plant cuttings.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Not a breeder but I have some breeding groups. Will be happy to help. no Auratus froglets at the moment though. Got some nicaraguan greens coming of breeding age soon though.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I have a small fireball pup that I could cut for you, I don't have much other than that to offer, another few weeks and another pup will be ready. And maybe some pilea. It will be a while before any of my orchids or dischidia are ready to propagate though. PM if you want, I won't be able to get to you till tomorrow though.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Not a "breeder" per say but here's what I've got breeding:

intermedius
tarapoto imi
cainarachi valley imi
azureus
amazonica 'iquitos'
rio saladillo anthonyi
northern variabilis
orange lamasi

where are you in VA?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love the azureus, they will be next after i get the auratus settled and get back into the swing of things. Are yours darker blue or closer to the sky blue coloration?

·
Registered
542 Posts
I love the azureus, they will be next after i get the auratus settled and get back into the swing of things. Are yours darker blue or closer to the sky blue coloration?
mine are darker blue with the fine spots all over them. I have 11 tads in the water right now and 9more eggs doing their thing. They have started breeding within the last month again for me.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thats awesome, keep in touch. I'm very interested, but, gonna be a bit to get second tank up and running. I.M. me a price for a goup.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
There's a meet in Manassas on the 18th (IIRC), should be 1.5hrs from you if you're near Hburg.. should pop up in the first 2-3 links with a search for manassas

1 - 19 of 19 Posts