Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Nice vid.. will have to watch again at home. Right around 4 minute mark.. what are those red and copperish frogs?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Absolutely fantastic frog. Learning so much just watching the video. Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with all of us. Ed

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Great frog room.....While watching the video and hearing the calls my male varadero went nuts and was competing with the calls on the video.....

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi ray,
nice collection you've got there.
two questions, do you know the name of the plant that's taking over your altamazonica tank. and what species of frog are those above your luguburis. the ones with the red back (appear in the video around 3 min and 50 sec.)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Cool vid man!! Now I have some ideas on how to set up my pepperi and bassleri tanks!

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi ray,
nice collection you've got there.
two questions, do you know the name of the plant that's taking over your altamazonica tank. and what species of frog are those above your luguburis. the ones with the red back (appear in the video around 3 min and 50 sec.)
Looks like Caladium humboldtii and Syngonium rayii in the background.

Thanks for the video, Ray; it's quite relaxing.

·
Registered
183 Posts
that's a stunning frog.
do you keep them in group. or as a pair.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Very nice set-ups you have!! How long does it take you to feed the little guys? Appreciate the video. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts