Dendroboard banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going through some videos on youtube, and came across this video of my group of Dendrobates tinctorius 'Yellowback' that I had posted a while back. This is a group of F1 animals from an early import. I thought it showed their variability nicely.

·
Registered
160 Posts
so cool frogs and patterns! Where is really the limit in between black saul/lemon drop and yellowbacks? actually people is reporting black saul looking offspring from yellowbacks, and also in the opposite case! love the one looking like black saul

greetings!

·
Registered
826 Posts
I saw some pictures of those recently on Josh's Frogs FB page. They are amazing; One of my favorite Tinc morphs.

Shaw

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so cool frogs and patterns! Where is really the limit in between black saul/lemon drop and yellowbacks? actually people is reporting black saul looking offspring from yellowbacks, and also in the opposite case! love the one looking like black saul

greetings!
It is my understanding that the lemon drops are likely line bred for that pattern.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Those are awesome. I never really considered getting any "big" frogs until I saw all yours. It's pretty awesome how they demolish the flies too. I was really impressed by your terribilis. They totally look like they are just out there and they don't give a.... Really cool.
But yeah I've never been impressed by any tincs until I got to see em.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts