Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After using all of this great information on the forum, I wanted to give some information back to any interested. I just finished another tank for my 1.1.1 A. callidryas tree frogs and took a series of photos and cobbled together a video with narration. I hope this helps some folks get an idea of what goes into a tank.

Some information that could benefit the video...
- I chose a false floor so I could "rain on" the frogs all I wanted without having to siphon off the tank. I'll never do anything else again.
- T5 lighting is becoming readily available and it massively helps little plants trying to thrive. Stick with slower growing plants here, aggressive vines will quickly take over with this lighting.
- The "great stuff" method can be found in detail on the forum, I didn't want to bore with details.
- I am thinking of adding a few leucs to the mix in this tank. Just figured I'd be honest, you can chastise me all you would like. :)

Check out the video on YouTube.com

Steve Frog Tank.wmv - YouTube

Happy frogging!
Steve

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
nice!! u should definitely add some leaf litter, your future leucs will benefit from it

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I've already added some leaf litter and a few extra hides. So far, so good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts