Dendroboard banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Any idea if you can get these shipped over to canada directly from the seller?
The deal is store only. I'd offer to purchase a few for you and ship the but I am guessing that by the time I did that the cost would be prohibitive. I have no idea what shipping from El Paso to Canada would run.

I called them on Monday. They still had 30 in stock at $8.37. Like others have mentioned, you may or may not find these on the actual shelves. My store had one "display model" out and open on a shelf. It was actually marked $59.99. I asked if they would honor the internet price of $29.99. I almost didn't even ask you you can imagine how elated I was when they rang up even cheeper.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just ran out and picked up two of them for 8.37
Appreciate the heads up.. Wife will be much happier w/ this price than the normally $59.99 price tag these typically carry ;0)

Im in OKC btw..

Joe

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
make sure to plug them all in immediately. one of the 3 i got has a broken bracket, on the fan motor, (i fixed it / kind of). that makes a very loud noise. i'd imagine its common since it seems to be the result of over tightening of the bolts holding the extremely fragile bracket in place.

james

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
2" to 1/2" will fit, but it may take a little sanding to fit just right. it replaces the directional mister thing.

some places carry it, some dont, one HD in town here has them and the other doesnt (took me a good 20 minutes to get 3 different pieces together to do the same thing).

james

·
Registered
118 Posts
I wish I wish things like this would happen over here! Amazon and ebay make it not worthwhile to buy its marked up to 50$ =( anyone ship stuff out to toronto? I would more than be willing to throw some extra cash on top for the services!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.