Dendroboard banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Less than a fortnight after moving my R. Amazonica Iquitos froggos back into their re-vamped home I've retrieved an egg from one of the film cannisters. I understand that black is healthy, grey is potentially non-viable.

Any thoughts on this one?

I've moved it into a small glass petri dish with water 'touching' it (but not covering). This is placed in a Tupperware container with some kitchen towel, soaked to maintain humidity.

If this is viable, what do I do now?

Liquid Fluid Drinkware Liquid bubble Circle

·
Registered
29 Posts
This post may answer some of your questions

·
Registered
A 1.0.1 pair of dentrabates tink azerus, a 0.0.2 pair of aruatus green and bronze and a 1.1 pair of
117 Posts
Less than a fortnight after moving my R. Amazonica Iquitos froggos back into their re-vamped home I've retrieved an egg from one of the film cannisters. I understand that black is healthy, grey is potentially non-viable.

Any thoughts on this one?

I've moved it into a small glass petri dish with water 'touching' it (but not covering). This is placed in a Tupperware container with some kitchen towel, soaked to maintain humidity.

If this is viable, what do I do now?

View attachment 308360
With ranatomaya their “yolk” are usually grey in my experience but just let it be and if it molds or looks really bad just throw it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts