Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My vents laid their first clutch last weekend. I was excited but thought the first couple clutches were gonna be bunk. To my surprise I have at least 4-5 tads developing inside the eggs! I can't see the whole clutch, since they are so deep into the brom leaf. I'm so happy that their first clutch was good, and to boot my male only has one leg :) Way to go gimpy!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
congrats!!

AWESOME!! Before you know it, you'll be over ran with tads from those guys!! Best of luck with them!! If you are interested in removing the eggs and artificially rearing them, then place some film canisters in their viv and they may prefer these over the broms...mine sure do. Again, congrats and keep us updated!!

-Bill J.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
congrats! Do you plan on letting the parents raise them?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did have 2 film canisters stuck on the walls. They of course laid in the most remote brom. I think I'm gonna let the male drop them and see how he does picking spots.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My newest pair of imitator must be hiding their eggs on me.I noticed my male has a tad on his back today.It makes me happy to see he is a good enough father to transport the tad but it bothers me how many eggs and tads I may have lost because of the set up they are currently in.

They will get a new tank soon
Mark W.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts