Dendroboard banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so basically I'm converting a 75 gallon aquarium to a vivarium and im either going to put a morph of either R. ventrimaculatus or a morph of A. bassleri or pepperi and I have a few questions...... first can i get away with a group of 6-8 of either of these frogs in this tank? second i know vents are small and was wondering am i gonna be able to see them? like are they active/bold in your experience? and third is it good to have isopods with springtails if i go with vents? i will have springtails as microfauna in there no matter what but will the iso's get to big for the vents as to bother them?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
hmm... vents would do best if it were converted to a vertical because they are arboreal. the other 2 would do fine in a horizontal 75. yes you want isopods with springtails for you vents because they will eat the baby isopods.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Either would be fine in there. I would go with bassleri/pepperi because they will appreciate the room so much. Also, I would try putting 5 in there to start if you do go with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts