Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just some questions about my new vents.
First of all, i'm going to build a vert tank for them, do you guys have any pics of your vent tanks, vert or not? Also, what plants would you recommend for their tank (specific broms or plants)? Where do you guys reccommend for buying vert tanks, and does anyone sell the stuff for the front or an invert tank? Finally, do you think it should be a 15 gallon tall or a 10 gallon tall? Thanks,

Jordan

G

·
Paul (FCA) from First Class Aquatics has made an acrylic "insert" for 10G tanks to make them vertical. It has a hinging door and a top vent. This is one I just finished for a trio of imitators.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's four frogs. How much will FCA sell them for, and will they be the whole door/vent all together? Thanks,

Jordan

·
Super Moderator
3,567 Posts
Four thumb froglets could be easily housed in a 10 hi, but I think in terms of a permanent enclosure for them to use as adults, a 15 would be more suitable. I hope to get another pair of vents soon, and in a few months house all 4 in an 18 hi.

·
Registered
19,318 Posts
So what are the door inserts selling for? I checked his site and didn't see any prices.

Ed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts