Dendroboard banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,292 Posts
I don't keep variabilis, but I'm willing to bet that even a knowledgable person cannot distinguish between individual highlands and southerns reliably, regardless of what some might claim.

The way to tell the difference between locales is to purchase them from a breeder who knows the lineage.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I don't keep variabilis, but I'm willing to bet that even a knowledgable person cannot distinguish between individual highlands and southerns reliably, regardless of what some might claim.

The way to tell the difference between locales is to purchase them from a breeder who knows the lineage.
This.

There's no way to identify a morph of virtually any dart frog with 100% certainty (work a very few exceptions) from orders l pictures/descriptions

·
Registered
16 Posts
have you guys seen any variabilis highland available? i used to be able to see the marketplace, but can't any longer. I have an adult highland male and would like to pair him up in the 18x18x12 that he's lived in for years now

·
Registered
100 Posts
have you guys seen any variabilis highland available? i used to be able to see the marketplace, but can't any longer. I have an adult highland male and would like to pair him up in the 18x18x12 that he's lived in for years now
You should check frogdaddy.net I think he may have some.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts