Dendroboard banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jim Oliveros - St. Augustine, FL
[references on request]

Species - R. Variabilis (Nominant/Northern)
Line/Origin - INIBICO (breeding group comprises two males and two females that are from Patrick Nabor and another female that originated with Shawn Harrington)
Age - 4-5 months OOTW
Quantity - 2 probable pairs
Price - $190 plus shipping
Group Prices - Both pairs for $350 plus shipping. If you'd prefer a probable trio, I would consider splitting up one pair and providing a 1.2 trio for $275 plus shipping.
Shipping Rates & information - Will ship FedEx Priority using commercial acount rates (typically $35 to $50, depending on location). I prefer to ship to a FedEx location to hold for pickup (this also saves you about $10-$15 over shipping to a residential address). Live arrival guarantee if picked up within two hours or if you are there to sign for the box at the delivery location.

There are plenty of photographs on my prior ads, but I will take pictures of the actual frogs for sale and post them tomorrow. They wouldn't cooperate this evening.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I now have this sexed pair available for $190 plus shipping. This is a beautiful pair and the female is loaded with eggs, so the price is firm. I don't have another sexable female yet to offer a 1.2 trio for $275, as indicated above, but can add additional subadults for $65 each. They do really well in groups of five or more, with an appropriate sized viv.

I've had quite a few deals fall through with my variabilis after several weeks of emails back and forth. Frankly, I've missed out on a couple of sales because I was holding frogs for someone who eventually decided not to purchase them. So, this pair goes to the first person to submit payment.

Click on a photo to enlarge it.

Pair - female left, male right (note the size difference, which isn't reflected in the individual shots - which are not at the same scale)
Amphibian Frog Oriental fire-bellied toad Reptile Toad

Female
Frog Amphibian Toad True frog Poison dart frog
Frog Amphibian Toad True frog Organism

Male
Frog Amphibian Toad True frog Organism
Frog Amphibian True frog Toad Organism

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SOLD! Thank you.