Dendroboard banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jim Oliveros - St. Augustine, FL
[references on request]

Species - R. Variabilis (Nominant/Northern)
Line/Origin - INIBICO (breeding group comprises two males and two females that are from Patrick Nabor and another female that originated with Shawn Harrington)
Age - 2-3 months OOTW
Quantity - 6+
Price - $65 plus shipping
Group Prices - 2 for $125, 3 for $180, 4 for $225, and $50 more for each additional froglet over 4 (all plus shipping). If two or more folks want to go in to buy a larger group and get the group discount, that's fine with me, but
Preferred Payment Method - PayPal
Shipping Rates & information - Will ship FedEx Priority using commercial acount rates (typically $35 to $50, depending on location). I prefer to ship to a FedEx location to hold for pickup (this also saves you about $10-$15 over shipping to a residential address). Live arrival guarantee if picked up within two hours or if you are there to sign for the box at the delivery location.

These photos are a couple of weeks old, but it gives you an idea of the color variations.

P7071422.jpg P7141431.jpg P7071423.jpg

Here is a photo of four out of five of the breeding group have a "party" in the brom.

Variabilis on brom axial reduced.jpg

And, the same in a film canister.

Variabilis in film canister 2.jpg

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It was brought to my attention that my ad wasn't clear on what I am selling. I'm selling offspring from my breeding group. I only added the photos of the parents to give some idea of the color and pattern variations possible with the froglets. The first three photos are of several froglets at about 1 month OOTW. The older froglets are in a planted 20-gal long grow-out viv and difficult to photograph.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some of these have sold, but another deal fell through, so I still have 5 or 6 that are more than 2 months OOTW.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
My other deal fell through (very frustrating), so I still have at least six available. I'm willing to drop the price as follows:

# frogs - total price (price per frog)

1 - $60
2 - $110 ($55 each)
3 - $150 ($50 each)
4 - $185 ($46.25 each)

more than 4 - $45 each

None of these prices include shipping.

These prices are only good through next weekend. After that, I'm going to separate them and sell them as sexed adults as they get older. Please send me a PM if interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts