Dendroboard banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perhaps an announcement on the main board is a bit overdue, but I am hosting a gathering this weekend. Short notice for those from the area who have not checked the regionals lately, for that I'm sorry. Probably going to aim for 1 to start. There is a thread in the regional section of the board. I am located in Manassas, Pm me for directions if you want to come out and talk frog.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Erik,

I'm concerned that I might have missed a post somewhere in the regional thread. Last date I saw for this gathering was the 18th, but this thread mentions "this weekend"? Please confirm the date/time of the meet.

Thanks,

Kenda

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ooops...sorry guys. That does sound a bit misleading. Can't believe I did not even put the date. It is the 18th, I worded that terribly lol. Sat the 18th at 1pm.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Looks like I will just miss this meet. I will be up in Nova the 21 through 28 of this month scouting locations to live. I look forward to meeting all of you once I move.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nick, check out the thread in the regional section. People have been listing what they have available. I personally have several nom imi froglets for sale/trade.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We got bumped back to regionals :( going to be tough to get this word out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts