Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

The meet here outside Richmond was so successful I would like to hear from those interested in making a trip to inside Richmond this time at my house in early August. Does anyone have a preference for August 6 over the 13th (both are saturdays)? The 13th looks good to me.

I have plenty of space, and even though my collection has narrowed down to one 75gal display tank being built now, I think you guys will thoroughly enjoy seeing it! The meet will be for talking frog, making trades, and whatever else we make of it.

Ideas, suggestions, concerns?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Will, you know ill be there!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'll plan on going as long as nothing comes up!

·
Registered
752 Posts
I'll try to make it, not going to lie though, wish we'd taken Tim up on his offer to host. Not meaning any offense of course, just fredericksburg only an hour, where as richmond is 2 from me. might have a shot at marylanders and Pennsylvanians then too.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make this one, finals had just finished that Friday so I was pretty much asleep the entire weekend haha... I'd like to come out in Aug but that's the week my family is going to Colombia, so it would depend on whether I go or not. If I don't, I'll be up for this.

·
Registered
568 Posts
If anyone thinks they're gonna want some Turkish gliders or hydei cultures let me know ahead of time. Its less of a shock to my fly production to increase culture numbers over a period of time versus all at once.

·
Registered
752 Posts
whats the story guys? not much buzz about this thing considering it's only a couple weeks away. Are we still planning on doing this thing?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not sure if I can pull this one off - Helping my sister move back into her apartment in WVU sometime that weekend so I am not sure I can host this gig guys, sorry! If someone would like host chime in!

·
Registered
163 Posts
OK we missed august how about we reschedule for this fall. I know george is having a meet at his place outside Philly in October so not close to that date.

Also anyone in the Va area have any dwarf white, purple or orange iso cultures they are looking to sell? Also looking for a culture of black springs.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I might be able to host one... Let me look at some dates in November. You guys can chime in with so potentials and definate no's

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Nice, sounds good.. I'll be looking for an adult female and/or a few juvie INIBICO/UE northern/highland variabilis.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts