Dendroboard banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Lj I'm new to Dendroboard and was looking for other people in my area that are into Thumbnails and even just dart frogs altogether. I live in Syracuse and am also interested in new frogs as well. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hey LJ! Close - I'm in the southern part of the state, near the city. Have been keeping a number of darts and geckos for 10 or so years now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Seems there's a bunch of frog keepers down that way. I just talked with a lady on Long Island that also has frogs.

Moderator note: the policies on ads in the Regional Subforums are explained in a stickied thread at the top of this section. Thank you. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice! What kinda Thumbnails do you keep. I now have imitator Chazuta, Baja Huallaga and Varadero. I'd like to get into bigger frogs but kinda limited to space due to my 3 reef tanks.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Nice! What kinda Thumbnails do you keep. I now have imitator Chazuta, Baja Huallaga and Varadero. I'd like to get into bigger frogs but kinda limited to space due to my 3 reef tanks.
Yes, couple ranitomeya (Arena Blanca, Varibilis Southern, French Guiyana Yellow). Also the usual staple of terribilis, tincs (mostly Azureus) and leucs.

Reef tank will eventually be a thing... but little ways away.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, couple ranitomeya (Arena Blanca, Varibilis Southern, French Guiyana Yellow). Also the usual staple of terribilis, tincs (mostly Azureus) and leucs.

Reef tank will eventually be a thing... but little ways away.
Have you ever had a reef tank before?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts