Dendroboard banner

Upside Down Darts

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
I have been told in the past that Darts can not hang upside down on glass.
I just took these pics this morning and feel like you guys might like see them.

If you look close at the water drops you can see these are on the ceiling on the tank. This is in a vert 10 gallon and the frog was close to the middle of the tank when I first found him. I watched him move around on the glass in short little movement and when he would hit a water droplet it would run over his back and fall to the viv floor.

Enjoy,

See less See more
G
#6 ·
I was told the rumor by a very experienced frogger, but as the pictures show he was wrong. I have had imitators for over 3 years and never seen them upside down so I had to take a few pics. I do agree that I only expect to see thumbnails like this, so if anyone finds a tinc or larger dart doing this, Get A Picture for me ;)

G
#13 ·
had thsi happen with a male imitator. The alpha male had chased him around to the point that he started walking upside down. In fear of some traumatic experience, I helped the little guy down and soon seperated him. Throighout the whole ordeal, my wife exclaimed; 'Bill!! that's suicidal!!!"

-Bill J.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.