Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Since I know not many people venture over into the Feedback subforum... I wanted to repost this here:

Here is a little info from the Dendroboard Admin team:

---

The mobile view is made so that members can post, reply, and so forth. You can exit the mobile view using the top level menu on the site and choosing the "Exit Enhanced Mobile Mode" option. Your browser will then remember not to use it. We're planning to add lots of new features to this mobile view so that you can do as much, if not more, than what you can do when at your computer.

The new view does support image uploading from your phone and is designed with a cool slider at the bottom, a breadcrumb that moves left and right, and is optimized to look really slick on mobile devices.

A few notes:

* This does not replace the free or paid in-apps that you have, such as any mobile app. This is web-only.
* This new skin will only show when you access the site from a modern (Android 4+, iPhone) phone. It will not show for older phones or for tablets, blackberries or windows phones

---

I took a brief look at it and it looks nice so far... it might be good for those of you that are getting fed up with the existing options for mobile browsing. Feel free to check it out for yourselves and forward any questions/concerns/suggestions on over to the Admin Team at this thread:

http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/de...01145-updated-smartphone-feedback-thread.html

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Explains a lot! I was wondering what was going on when I logged into DB after work :)

Looks cool and I'm sure people will utilize it to its potential, but I left the mobile mode for now, as I'm familiar with and enjoy the 'normal' format on my phone. I may tinker with it later down the road though as it looked interesting. Is there a way to enter back into 'mobile mode' once you exit? Just curious as other may be as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.