Dendroboard banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All ! Thought I'd post up an update and some recent photos !

Fine spot Leucs:

^Always funny when I pour water into the dish there, all the leucs gather around it. Pretty funny, I only got a photo of the two.

Auratus photos. Almost a year old, my first frog and they are getting large !

Awesome little hawaiian air plants I got from a DB member. Been about 3 weeks and they are already rooted and sprouting up new plants !

Newest addition, R Variabilis Trio. Awesome color and fairly bold.

^Frog Butt :)

Thanks for looking !

Reactions: RNKot

·
Registered
136 Posts
Beautiful frogs you`ve got there!

I love that kind of leuc, my tincs do the same thing as yours. Every time I pour water in the dish the will go and gather around the dish to see whats happening.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Looking good. The pictures of the Variabilis make me feel funny inside :( . Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beautiful frogs you`ve got there!

I love that kind of leuc, my tincs do the same thing as yours. Every time I pour water in the dish the will go and gather around the dish to see whats happening.
Thank you ! Haha yeah it is quite funny to see them all scurry over to see whats going on !

Looking good. The pictures of the Variabilis make me feel funny inside :( . Keep up the good work.
Thanks bud and nice meeting you yesterday ! The frogs made the trip and are looking great, chowing down on springs :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Those look great. I cant wait for my leucs to be in their tank already! :-(

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
815 Posts
Frogs look great!

That Hawaiian air plant looks exactly like mother of a thousand. Be very careful as it can take over the tank very easily.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the heads up. I've been keeping an eye on it. Cool little plant, but once it gets large I may just take it out before it spreads !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts