Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some of my offspring that have some unique patterns. Feel free to post some of your own. Sorry about the picture quality.

Varadero

Intermedius

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
That's a pretty cool Varadero. I totally had Frogboy convinced that you are crossbreeding a Varadero to a Standard Imitator!! ;)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No crossbreeding here. Just the luck of the draw haha

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
Oh I know. I wasn't implying that. I know you sometimes get crazy patterns. Just having a little fun with Max. You should have seen the look of horror on his face when I said, "Are you sure it's not half Varadero?" ;)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow those are cool. You might be on the verge of some patternless intermedius. I have some babies right now that have that green/gray coloring to their legs. Btw, how much are you selling those babies for? ;)

Reactions: PingKing

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi!

sorry for all that you had interest on those froglets, but I live in Europe:(

jruffing46, talking about this grey-greenish color, in the legs of my adults, it washed a bit with time, going more to a light orange. When I bought them it was really cool, even more than this froglets! wow a paternless intermedius..that would be stunning!! Of course I'll let you konw if it's coming..I've never seen any, does that exist?

greetings

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is a bummer. I guess we will have to find someone to import them ;)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Any updates or more pics of those intermedius?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Any updates or more pics of those intermedius?
Sorry I missed the post! this is like a while ago, first froglet out with one month old more or less:

now she is almost two months, they got really big, close to parents size. I'll try to update soon :) they're not easy to capture!

greetings!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Teddy those are obviously racing stripes. I though selectively breeding a high speed racing frog was frowned upon! ;)
To be fair, she's way too fat to be fast.

Interestingly, I just came across one of Shawn H's old intermedius with identical markings-

So, I guess not quite as oddball as I thought...

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
To be fair, she's way too fat to be fast.

Interestingly, I just came across one of Shawn H's old intermedius with identical markings-

So, I guess not quite as oddball as I thought...
Actually, I like her so much because she looks very similar to one I produced many years ago. Mine looked even more like yours than Shawn's.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts