Dendroboard banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts
My friend just picked up 4 of the ones that look like they have eye spots at the orlando repticon show they were just too crazy to pass up they really do look like they are looking at you

My friend just picked up 4 of the ones that look like they have eye spots at the orlando repticon show they were just too crazy to pass up they really do look like they are looking at you
I looked at those for so long on Saturday, never thought I be tempted by a frog at a reptile show but those things were amazing, and the orange was so bright. Who picked them up? We definately need pics as those grow out to see how their pattern changes.

I will post some pics for him later this week he is not a member of the board and last time I posted one of his frogs he was hounded at his business.So its not my place to give his identity lol. They were very cool if I would have had a tank set up I would have picked them up I will try to keep everyone informed as they grow

quick snap of 3 of the 4

also if anyone knows who I am talking about please do not contact him about his frogs. He doesn't mind me sharing photos but doesn't want to be directly contacted.

Breeder is a guy in the Pac NW who does not want to deal with the public so he wholesales almost all his frogs. Baita you missed the pic of the coolest one...with the circles on the butt.
I saw a group of about 50 this guy produced and fully about 25% looked like this.

shazzbot, I saw some that looked almost identical to yours at LLL reptile in Oceanside last month. Awesome patterning
I saw that LLL reptile had them at a show up here as well. Quite a few of them...

I'm a little worried these are gonna go the way of "chocolate" leucs and "small spot" azureus. Seriously we don't need any designer morphs people. Breed your oddballs with normies.

No one should fear morphs or even hybrids. No hobby escapes them. Instead, DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT and know who you can trust to tell the truth.

Actually, doing it in the open encourages truth. Accept the people doing it, they are more likely to not pass off hybrids as pure.

No one should fear morphs or even hybrids. No hobby escapes them. Instead, DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT and know who you can trust to tell the truth.

Actually, doing it in the open encourages truth. Accept the people doing it, they are more likely to not pass off hybrids as pure.
Document yes..................however,
That is not what this thread was started or is about. The hybrid debate has been beat to death. Start your own thread or add to the other 100 out here on DB.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.