Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up two tanks from member jfehr232 about two weeks ago. One tank has a group of 1.0.2 'intermedius' imitators and the other tank is a 1.1 'nominant' imitator group. Fast forward to today. Just went to the frog room to prepare some iso cultures. I looked in my nominant tank and saw a third smaller frog. :) is the face I made. So now I have to try and get a pic and figure out what to do with the little one. Should I keep this guy in the tank or pull him? Thanks jfehr232 for the awesome deal!!!!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I would say in removing the known froglet, don't be surprised if there are 1 or 2 more. Be very vigilant, is what I am saying, and overly seed the Viv with springs, isos, etc! You never know what is hidden in plain site. I have a Western Chorus Frog(which is pledged to "Bre") that is simply invisible. I will open the double door front, and there he is staring at me in plain view in the leaves/on the leaves/on my nose...

My point is, I believe pairs will raise about 3 tads per session on average, meaning where there is 1 healthy froglet, potentially a few more are.

Lastly.... CONGRATS!!!!

JBear

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

This is the best my phone can due. When I get a chance I will take a better pic with my camera. Thanks all

-Gary
R. Imitator 'nominant', R. Imitator 'intermedius', P. Terribillis, D. Leucomela, P. Tomopterna, H. Cinerea

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.