Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I constructed my vivarium a few months ago and I am starting to notice that there is a fungus growing up the glass that I keep wiping away but it will eventually grow back again. I figured I should somehow fit a small computer fan into my tank to increase air circulation & to prevent the fungus from over taking my tank. I also assumed it would help my air plants bc they need some kind of circulation as well.

Can someone tell me what kind of fan would do best in a 38gal viv and how to install it and what is the best way to camouflage it inside the tank? I have done some research and I am just not sure how to go about this. Thanks, BMcDarts.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
do you have pics of the viv? im curious of your current venting? is it possible to remove current inhabitants, cut a hole in the top of the glass? or there is a thread about building a in tank fan, but cant seem to find it????

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found a thread on another site about how building the fan in the tank is better to prevent drying out the tank. And search my name "bmcdarts" under that search function and you will find my post where I have pictures of my thank. Right now I don't have a way to vent the tank at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts