Dendroboard banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased two tinc cobalts at the pet store today. I already have a 55 gallon tanks that I setup for several vampire crabs ( geosesarma sp.) it has been established for a few months now and it has a few plants and a healthy Ecosystem. I add fruit flies every now and again because I breed my own. So now I have one male vamp left. I call him Ghost because his front claws are practically white. I see him every 3 or so days. I put the new frogs in with him because I read on Brian's tropicals that they live in similar environments. So now there is the three of them and we shall see how it goes. I have made more expensive mistakes if things do work out however I think they will.
This is my first foray into keeping frogs. I have read several care sheets and I am thinking I am on the right track here with this but any advice you can give me or and tricks on what to do and what not to do would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your advice.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Idk...keeping a crab and PDF together seems like a bad idea to me...And also just because they may come from similar environments( which im taking your word for) doesnt mean that they will live peacefully together. All it would take is one nip from that crab and the PDF could loose a limb or even worse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts