Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all i am new to dendroboard an ay forum website for that matter and i'd like to introduce myself to the site with some pics of my current builds.

Here is my 10 gallon pacman frog vivarium

I'd like to start growing some moss

Here is the waterfall

And here is the little guy

Now my 10 gallon Firebelly toad paludarium. This one was quick and probably temporary or maybe ill take some time to fix it up

And here is one of the two FBTs

Thats all the pictures. I'd love to see everyone elses builds; i love water features in vivariums i always try to incorporate it in my builds. I bought a 40 breeder for 40 bucks at petco for the dollar a gallon sale not to long ago and I'd love to see some 40 breeder builds. Thanks for reading and please reply:D

P.s. like I said before I'm new so if this should be posted in a different area let me know, Thanks!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Welcome to the board! If you check out the parts and construction area there are few 40b tanks that have been built recently.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Welcome to the family! I have found many healpful people, tons of useful information, and plenty of good deals on CB Dendrobatids. I've only been a member for several months, but have a couple decades worth of experience with herpetiles. Fell free to PM me, anytime.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts