Dendroboard banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that this topics has been covered before but I never saw any follow up to the person posting the twin tads. Anyway to the point. one of my Oyapok pairs has finally laid a clutch that is developing nicely. As I was looking at the tads in the egg sacs I noticed there is 2 in this one sac. I was wondering if this is twins or not? I am going to monitor them just to see how much alike they turn out just for fun, but was curious as to anyone elses exsperiences with this type of situation. Thanks for any comments. I also have a pic but will have to post it later.

TonyT

G

·
D. intermedius twins

Hey Tony,
It must be in the air. I just found twins from a couple of our D. intermedius today. I have only found twins once before these. Pics are in my gallery, I am interested to see what happens.

Rich

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kewl. Most people think it is YING & YANG. I have been preaching that it is yin for years. Just a little trivia I guess. Don't really know why I posted this? :?

TonyT

·
Registered
533 Posts
Tony,
Thats funny. Even less people know its from the theory of Um-Yang. I am pretty sure in Korea they call the symbol the Um and the Yang. Haha. I dunno where I read that or how long ago.

random

G

·
Is it Tao or Dao? is it color or colour.... Really it depends on who your talking to and what your agenda is :p Neither is right netither is wrong.

G

·
Just an update. Yin and Yang are developing at almost exactly the same rate. This is very interesting to me. They are about 6mm across the head, developing well.

Rich

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad to hear they are doing good. The weaker of the two did not make it but a couple of days or so (3 if I remember corectly). I hope that both of yours make it all the way through. I am interested in how they turn out. Please keep us posted.

TonyT

G

·
Tony,
Sorry to hear that one did not make it. I am realy excited to see what these guys look like if they both morph out.
Jon ,
Take some pics. Good luck with them.

Rich

1 - 14 of 14 Posts