Dendroboard banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
8,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Froggers!

Our remote friend Doug is going to be in town on the weekend of March 24th - and we thought we'd try for a get together on Saturday, March 24th.

We are thinking about a time of 2PM to 5PM - hopefully that works for everyone.

A nice change of pace is we're warning you a month in advance - so maybe if you don't have the day off you can make arrangements!

It would be nice to see new faces. I know of a few froggers on the list who I've not met yet, and I'd love the opportunity for us all to get to know each other.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Scott MacDonald
Tucson, AZ

·
Registered
312 Posts
That sounds fun, I'll see if I can make it down there.

Mark

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
Ill be in the Phoenix area that weekend, maybe Ill crash your meeting! I like Tuscon way better than Phoenix. Maybe Ill do the sonora desert museum in the morning

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I'm bummed, I leave Arizona on the 19th. Wish I could meet you all.

·
Administrator
8,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You are more than welcome to make the trek out any time you wish Beth. I might be able to set you up with some plant cuttings to take home. :D

s

·
Administrator
8,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Isn't that place amazing! My Girlfriend and I are members there.

s
Ill be in the Phoenix area that weekend, maybe Ill crash your meeting! I like Tuscon way better than Phoenix. Maybe Ill do the sonora desert museum in the morning

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Oh wow, just noticed this. Yeah I'll be driving in to take in a Spring Training game, see my dad, check out some LFS, and hang out with the SWFG!

Frogparty, if you're gonna make it, bring down some highland lamasi for me!

·
Administrator
8,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Froggers in the House on March 24th!

Let me know if you think you'll be able to make it and we'll get an address to you!

The more the better!

Scott MacDonald
Tucson, AZ

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm gonna have to back out this time...one of my drivers is getting hitched that saturday and I will be covering his route.

Hopefully I can make the next one!

Mark

·
Administrator
8,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Next time Mark, next time!

Anyone else need directions? Looks like we're going to have a dozen or so. Should be fun - it's always a good thing when you can talk about your hobby and not have people look at you like you're a Mutant.

s

1 - 14 of 14 Posts