Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We kinda/sorta tried to get this together previously - we are definitely getting this together on May 1st.

Ephiphytes Etc. will be here on Sunday - this much I know for sure. I figure if we want to get together we better do it before the temperatures drive us completely indoors for the summer.

So - Sunday, May 1st. I'm open as to the time.

Please post questions and/or confirmations here - and you can also PM/Email me via my DB Profile.

It will be nice to meet a few more people locally so hopefully we can get a few people together.

Scott MacDonald
Tucson, AZ

·
Registered
904 Posts
You know I am super busy with school >.< But anyone within two hours should come cough cough pheonix people.

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I know there are few more froggers around - no one else is up for a get together this Sunday?

Noon to Five - grill a little food (or something) around 1 or 1:30.

Anyone else want to talk frogs?

Bring along a significant other or a friend - no problem. :D

Scott MacDonald
Tucson, AZ

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I hope to know by tomorrow afternoon if I am going to be able to make it, I've got to talk my way out of my nephews birthday party and it isn't easy now that he is old enough to understand guilt.:)

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Josh - family first. Always.

If you can't make it this time - you make it next time.

But my personal opinion is family first.

Anyone who needs an address - tell me please! I'm not going to shotgun it here or on our EMail List. :D

We're likely doing Italian Beef Sandwiches - so if you want to bring something along, feel free. You know what the main dish is now. Please don't worry about it if that's not your thing. Also - we're only talking about 5-8 people here. Feel free to bring along a guest if you would like - but please give me a count if you are bringing more than yourself! ;)

s
I hope to know by tomorrow afternoon if I am going to be able to make it, I've got to talk my way out of my nephews birthday party and it isn't easy now that he is old enough to understand guilt.:)

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I would LOVE to see a few more people coming on Sunday - but, as I've said so often - we have to start somewhere.

If you would like to come - contact me for address information. I am on the far east side of Tucson, fairly close to Saguaro National Park (East).

If you are coming - please contact me (PM or EMail me via my profile please) and let me know how many people are coming (feel free to bring a significant other and/or friend along!) - this is so we know how much food to have.

All are welcome - contact me and I'll send you an address.

Looking forward to seeing those coming by. :)

s

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sundays are also the only day I can do this - other people might be able to do it on a Saturday, I cannot.

And 10 days will have to do since we're coming up to Summer and I have no desire to not be able to go outside. It's supposed to be nice this Sunday. Give it another week or two and outside will no longer be an option.

Sorry you can't make it Clayton - but I do what I can.

s
...planning. 10 days notice never nets a crowd ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.