Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to buy a few things from Glass Box Tropicals today, loaded up my cart, and clicked check out.
While filling out my info it gave me a captcha thing to fill out, only thing is I can't see it! I attached a picture so you know what I'm talking about.
Anybody else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Try a different browser. The only 2 troubles I've had with glassboxtropicals.com is: 1: if I try to checkout as a logged in member, it doesn't go through. My fix: order as a guest. 2: I rarely have enough money to pay for everything My fix: apply for a new credit card or thin the order down some. That being said, it may be a quirky browser. Try Chrome or Mozilla.

So I went to buy a few things from Glass Box Tropicals today, loaded up my cart, and clicked check out.
While filling out my info it gave me a captcha thing to fill out, only thing is I can't see it! I attached a picture so you know what I'm talking about.
Anybody else have this problem or know how to fix it?

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
You may have had a warning that said not all information on this page is secure or something did you ignore that?

Also now that you mention it I visited another website recently where the captcha was missing. And I just went to glassbox and tried to order something as a guest with IE10 and Chrome 28 and saw the same thing.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Issue has been fixed, sorry about that. If anyone has problems, feel free to contact me... I try most everything out, but I know everyone uses all different browsers, operating systems, etc so it doesnt always work the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts