Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday Sept 30 through Sunday Oct 2, I was thinking if there were enough interest I could have a cook out on Sat Oct 1 for any froggers that may want to attend. Tropiflora will have a bunch of stuff to blow out with about 20 outside vendors, let me know if you think you may want to come down...or up and we can put together a little party. The pool will be the perfect temp that time of year and several could crash at mi casa.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Man wish I was close.....Would love to check out the Trop and get some sweet pick-ups.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I would be up for that I live in Bradenton

·
Registered
344 Posts
I would love to make it last time I got there 30 min before they closed but it was still a fun time. I have a bunch of friends in sarasota and am down there quite often so count me in

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hey guys,

Will be there tomorrow morning.. Anybody going?

Anybody have any frogs available? I'm looking for some pumilio morphs

·
Registered
82 Posts
I just saw this and live over in lakeland. I am unfamiliar with tropiflora and what exactly the open house is. What type of vendors will be there? I can most likely make it tomorrow morning

Paul

·
Registered
193 Posts
I think there are 3 or 4 of us going over Sat AM, what time you going on Friday, I may be able to meet up with you.
I got there around 9am. Man.. I must have just missed your comment by a minute or so. I checked the boards right before I left, hoping somebody had replied! What a great nursery.. the selection was overwhelming.

I just saw this and live over in lakeland. I am unfamiliar with tropiflora and what exactly the open house is. What type of vendors will be there? I can most likely make it tomorrow morning

Paul
They've got most of the nursery open to the public.. you can just walk around, and grab whatever you see. They also had a few bargain tents setup with amazing deals! and there were probably around 10 private vendors or so

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Well for all that didn't get to make, you missed out on some great sales and pulled pork from tropiflora. I guess you misssed out on marks amazing jokes as well :) Next time more people need to come !!

Got most of these yesterday, the 4 dark green broms all the way to the right are ones i just repotted but all the rest came from yesterday open house!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Well for all that didn't get to make, you missed out on some great sales and pulled pork from tropiflora. I guess you misssed out on marks amazing jokes as well :) Next time more people need to come !!

Got most of these yesterday, the 4 dark green broms all the way to the right are ones i just repotted but all the rest came from yesterday open house!

What's the name of the neo in the hanging basket???? How big across are those?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts