Dendroboard banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that my new site Tropical Plantz is now open. From now on we will focus in on bromeliads and harder to find tropical plants. In the next week I will be adding another 100 or so bromeliads, tillandsias and tropical plants. I still have a lot of work to do and add a bunch of pictures but you can come by and check it out now.

All orders over $100 not including shipping will get 10% off. Simply insert coupon code "Plantz" to the cart section when checking out (offer good now until brom packs sell out).

Also I have decided to bring back brom packs for a limited time. These will be around for roughly 2 weeks so don't miss your chance to get some nice bromeliads for a great price.

I hope to see you all around! Any questions or comments you can pm me directly or use the contact feature on the site.
Thanks for looking
Jason

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just wanted to let evryone know that if your order was placed at the end of last week or over the holiday weekend it has been shipped or will be tomorrow. I have had some delays due to all the rain today. If you have not received an email stating your order has been completed then your order will be going out tomorrow along with an extra goodie or two.

Also I wanted to mention that I have been working on adding plants and bromeliads this weekend. I should have 50 or more bromeliads, a couple tillandsias and 5-10 tropicals up on the site no later then thursday morning. They will all have pictures and adult sizes at a minimum, but some should have full descriptions.

If you have any questions please pm me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Jason

1 - 2 of 2 Posts