Dendroboard banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had long suspected that my female was depositing eggs in places other then the beneath the cocohut. Today I spied one of the males transporting three tads. The other male has one on his back. I took some quick pics I'll try to post later.

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Hi Mike,

Congrats with the good breeding. It took my pairs many months to get into using the coco-hut for laying their clutches. One of the problems was that there were alot of flat, overlapping leaves in the viv (which the seemed to prefer). If you find that they are also doing this, you might want to remove a bit of the vegetation that they are laying clutches in.

Good luck with the many babies to come! Richard.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They have been using the coco huts as well. I've actually pulled several clutches from the tanks. I actually had to stop misting because I was running out of space for the froglets.

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
You need to do what I did and just start throwing out furntiture to make room for frogs!

Richard.

They have been using the coco huts as well. I've actually pulled several clutches from the tanks. I actually had to stop misting because I was running out of space for the froglets.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts