Dendroboard banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was considering ordering some tree fern panels. They are 1" thick and I was wondering if I could rip them in half to make them half an inch thick. Would half an inch be thick enough for a bg?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ignore this i found my answer.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The answer?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I havent confirmed but i have heard shipping is ridiculous.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just bought some tree fern boards from them. I bought 4 - 10' x 24' x 1 1/2" boards and a tree fern monkey planter. I live in Georgia, they are in Florida. $34.10 for the merchandise, $3.41 for the 10% packing & handling, and $11.80 for the UPS charge, a total of $49.31. I was happy with the total cost. It was much cheaper (including shipping) than Ebay or other sources I found for that much square footage.

Chris

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for the info chris i will be using them from now on

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
I just bought some tree fern boards from them. I bought 4 - 10' x 24' x 1 1/2" boards and a tree fern monkey planter. I live in Georgia, they are in Florida. $34.10 for the merchandise, $3.41 for the 10% packing & handling, and $11.80 for the UPS charge, a total of $49.31. I was happy with the total cost. It was much cheaper (including shipping) than Ebay or other sources I found for that much square footage.

Chris
10 foot x 24 foot? That is cheap!! ;)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just noticed that too i got 4 8"x8" peices for a little over 20 shipped

1 - 11 of 11 Posts