Dendroboard banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Jared,

Are you on run ryder or heli freak, did you go to IRCHA this year?

Yup Hirobo Rocks, nothing beats the support from MRC and Jeff Green. I like that Evo 50 so much i hardly ever fly my Fury Extreme 90. Shoot if get to involved into darts i might just have to sell it and invest in some breeding pairs :D

Sorry the thread kinda took a few lefts and rights and hasnt stayed very on topic....but yes we are talking about model helis. But I would love to get my full scale liscence.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Ha! You asked the wrong question. I am on RR, but I don't post anymore because of the politics and I don't really care for a certain group of guys on Helifreak, but you are right Jeff does rock. I'm not that good yet, at least not enough to go to IRCHA. Norvin, the guy who won the FAI Class I schedule is a friend of mine.
i might just have to sell it and invest in some breeding pairs
Kinda funny you mentioned that. I recently sold my Predator gasser and used a little bit of that money to get my tank and frogs. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
HAHA...politics!! are you kidding thats why im shying away from it as well. infact i just sold one of my Evo's(backup to the backup) to a buddy so thta i can get started in frogs.

Now if I can get over and see Melissa, hmmmmm....money in pocket and a breeder 10 min up the road.....i might as well sign my pay check over...LOL i have no frogs yet and im already addicted and ploting out the basement layout.

LOL!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yeah, it's an addiction, just like helis. Sucks to have a breeder so close. Your money is gonna be gone :twisted: Hey if you get over to Melissa's, get a pic of her with some frogs. I'm dying to see a pic of her:) (hint, hint Meliss)

oh...you guys are talking model helos, etc... I was thinking you guys are awlful young to have all those licenses!
Melissa, I'm working on my PPL, when I get it I'll have to come up and get you up in the air. You can see OH from 1000 ft.:) BTW, it only takes about $6000 and 6months to a year to get a private license.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Kyle,

Smart choice...I had onroad cars for a while, only so much i could take of going round in a circle. atleast with the helis once you master everything going forward then you can start working on going backward, then inverted, etc....lots of fun.

OK ANYway back to FROGS!!! Talked to Sara and Melissa(Quality Captives) Got alot of great info to get me started. Hopefully here in a couple weeks i can get my Viv built up and looks like i'll be getting cobalts!!! YEAH!!!!!!! :D THanks again Sara & Melissa!!

Matt

·
Registered
696 Posts
hmmm advice on frogs......or........remote controlled stuff????
I think this discusion is better suited for the lounge, right?
Mike

21 - 29 of 29 Posts