Dendroboard banner

4301 - 4317 of 4317 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hi all,

I had a tropical blueberry harvest, a small one, but this is unique I think, so I am sharing the experience. The berries come from Sphyrospermum buxifolium which is a beautiful vine with little hairy blueberries. The berries are lightly sweet with a quality that refreshes you, not minty though.

I include a shot of the tank and you can see lots of the vines criss-crossing the tank, and a picture of the harvest, only 20 something berries. There are however twice as many berries currently maturing.

César

Attachments

·
Registered
545 Posts
My Lepanthes I got from Ecuador this spring died back heavily but have been growing strong this summer. I’ll have to get a good shot of it. Lepanthes lucifer is a really good warm growing Lepanthes

·
Registered
269 Posts
Wow those tanks and orchids look beautiful. Your thumbnail frogs seem a lot bolder than mine do as well lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
269 Posts
Every piece of marcgravia you gave me has so far rooted, and all but one have started new growth. Really glad none of those died. The bromeliads are all doing great as well.

Saw the your post offering plants to encourage weight loss. You’re a seriously great guy, and I hope you keep doing what you do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4301 - 4317 of 4317 Posts