Dendroboard banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I took a look at how the little fellow was doing, and discovered that he is already showing his markings. He has not yet left the corner pond, but he looks like he will soon, despite having hatched in just early December. He's really small, but he is a very active little guy. I can hardly wait to be able to get good photos of him.

My puppy is not such a puppy anymore. She's nearly 8 months old now, and is about 3/4 the size of her larger male companion. They adore each other, share toys, chase each other, and he has been an excellent role model for her. I've definitely noticed that it has been much easier to raise and train a young dog or puppy with a couple other dogs already established in the household. Now, if they were not well trained, it could certainly be a train wreck. Thankfully, they're pretty good dogs, and have shown her the routine. She's still a little jumpy when she gets excited, but for her age, she's MUCH better behaved than my first dog was at this stage of life. Having companions really can curb a lot of destructive behavior. That's one of the unexpected benefits of having multiple dogs.

Well, I'm off to an orchid show, and then to help a friend with their dog.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts