Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know people usually don't keep adult tincs or azeurus in groups but would it work in a larger tank? (75 gallons and up)

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have a group of 5 azureus in a 40 gallon....key is to keep the number of females as low as possible. I had to pull my other female as the fighting was intense. With this group of 4:1 they get along great with very minimal scuffles between males and the group breeds like crazy.

Tammy

·
Registered
448 Posts
I have 4 in a group, 3 males and 1 female. They seem to like it; they have been breeding like crazy. Right now I have something like 15-20 tads pulled; and both huts in the tank have tads ready to break out but I think I am going to leave them in there to see what happens.
ADAM

·
Registered
403 Posts
I have kept 4 male and 1 female tinctorius together in a 46 gallon for around 2 years now. They fight occasionally but they never do harm to each other. I also kept a group of 4 azureus together in a 28 gallon terrarium years ago with very few problems. I've never had a problem with any of the frogs being bullied out of food either. You can deffinetly keep both azureus and tinctorius in groups as long as you keep an eye on them to make sure they are all doing well. Good luck,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts