Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i haven't formally introduced myself in a while, so hello, i'm Jasper, i keep reptiles mainly, but have recently dwelled into the land of pdfs after around two years of researching them, a couple months ago i picked up two leucomelas, but one of them died after i came back from vacation... along with a couple other animals in my collection (I don't think i can trust anyone else with my animals LOL!) I'm not an expert on reptiles, but i think i know more than most people... I've been studying reptiles for five years i just turned thirteen years old, more recently i've been herping and cataloging animals that i find, you know, for college and all that.... i have a couple planted tanks already, and i think i'm pretty artistic when it comes to that, i've taken a couple pics of my latest build so might post a journal on here once i'm done....

Anyways, Thanks, Jasper.

Looking Forward To meeting you fellows.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jasper.

One thing I feel this forum is missing (unless I just have not seen it) is an introduction forum. The 'new members introduction' forum on the forum that I help run is very popular.

I too am looking forward to your pictures.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Welcome to Dendroboard my friend. Looking forward to seeing your animals and helping you out with your questions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts