Dendroboard banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ive been messing around with time lapse for a while when my rabbit had babies and well you can can probably guess it from there anyways here you go hope you enjoy

Also in HD

Oh yah I just want to Thank JP41 for the beutiful broms I got from him

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
That was cool. Were you able to wash your shirt once or twice during the process? :D

How long did it actually take and how many frames per second do you record at for that kind of time lapse? Your actions looked really smooth and seamless.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That was cool. Were you able to wash your shirt once or twice during the process? :D
Yah after I was pretty much done with the clay my mom gave me an apron

How long did it actually take and how many frames per second do you record at for that kind of time lapse? Your actions looked really smooth and seamless.
The planting took maybe 20 minutes and the rest of the viv at around 3 hours I set my camera for 1 second every oo hour ( thats the infinity sign)

Really cool! The viv turned out great too. Why is your drainage layer so big though?!
I might of put a little to much gravel in there and yes I agree my false bottom was pretty big but It looks good Ill keep that in mind next time

Cool vid. I noticed your muscles in your arms getting bigger mixing that clay. Nice job!!!!
Haha yah GRIMM wasnt kiddin ethier when he said your arms would look like popeyes when your done thanks

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Really cool! The viv turned out great too. Why is your drainage layer so big though?!
I now remember why I made it so big its because on my rack im gonna make the tanks look like there going down hill to a pond and That tanks the top of the hill If you know what I mean

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Looks awesome man, and cool video also. The build looks kinda familiar ;)

Not to steal your thunder, but my new video should be up in under an hour so check it out! I guess we are the timelapse bros :) What little camcorder are you using for the timelapse? Samsung H20?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Sweet viv! What plants did you use?
Neo zoe
oppenhimer brom
fireball brom
variagated fireball
Ficus pumila oak leaf
ficus pumila creeping fig
selagenella plana
riccia
java moss
Looks awesome man, and cool video also. The build looks kinda familiar ;)

Not to steal your thunder, but my new video should be up in under an hour so check it out! I guess we are the timelapse bros :) What little camcorder are you using for the timelapse? Samsung H20?
By similar do you mean similar to your viv? If so I kinda based it of your vivs.
The camcorder I use for timelapse is a samsung memory camcorder or atleast thats what I think its called. and Ill check out your video

1 - 15 of 15 Posts