Dendroboard banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Simple iPhone app called ReelMoments. No editing at all. Just set the shutter speed and frame rate before you start shooting.

·
Registered
725 Posts
hahaha this is great. They look like fast little bugs! You need a time lapse of them eating

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Wow those guys really get around throughout the day. Great video. Lots of time on the glass. How quick do they retreat from your presense?

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on! You mean that when I leave the frog room my orange lamasi actually use their tank?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Cool video.....I have just seen more of your R. lamasi then I have seen of mine in 4 months of having them.....LOL. Hopefully mine turn out like yours. Maybe if I play your video for them they will see that it is OK to come out from hiding.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on! You mean that when I leave the frog room my orange lamasi actually use their tank?
Cool video.....I have just seen more of your R. lamasi then I have seen of mine in 4 months of having them.....LOL. Hopefully mine turn out like yours. Maybe if I play your video for them they will see that it is OK to come out from hiding.
I see my 3 constantly! Weird. I love them though, great frogs!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts