Dendroboard banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Those are some big leucs :p.Try taking pics of their feet. Its kinda hard to tell from an aerial pic.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I kinda spoil the little fatties. I couldnt get them the show there legs and there back in the 40 breeder. But shouldnt i have heard calling by now if i had a male.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yeah I kinda spoil the little fatties. I couldnt get them the show there legs and there back in the 40 breeder. But shouldnt i have heard calling by now if i had a male.
Yess you should of. But you never know unless your in the room all the time. Well after taking a second look. They do seem like females. I have two that are around 5-6 months that are calling . Hopefully i get a female in the mix.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Try playing the sound of male calling and see what they do. If you have a male he may start to call to show dominane.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I love their markings! I'd have to say all girls, especially how fat they are. Now, you can get your hands on a male, you'll have a very happy harem.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Iv noticed for the last month both of the smaller ones have been hiding a whole lot if i come near the tank they dispear could the bigger female be bulling the 2 smaller ones. I have been wondering why they have become so shy recently.

·
Registered
67 Posts
That is probably what is happening if they are all females. The sight of you might tell them it is feeding time and the dominant female gets first dibs and the other two know that so they hide from her. Assuming your tank is large enough this should not be a majopr problem since they are a group frog.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They are in a 40 breeder so that should be plenty of room for 3 frogs. Iv been putting alot of flies in because one culture make way to much for 3 frogs

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.