Dendroboard banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be getting a group of frogs soon, I have a new tank that I finished cpl weeks ago, should I put them in the new tank right away or put them in a temp tank to keep eye on them for a week? Btw the new 40 breeder is clay.

·
Registered
725 Posts
put them in quarantine for a month or so to check up on their health and make sure they're eating well and no diseases or nasties contaminate your new tank. It would suck to have all your frogs die and have to completely tear down and redo your tank.

·
Registered
321 Posts
put them in quarantine for a month or so to check up on their health and make sure they're eating well and no diseases or nasties contaminate your new tank. It would suck to have all your frogs die and have to completely tear down and redo your tank.
I agree. Please read up on the sticky posts. I strongly suggest putting them in quarantine for 1 month at least. You can use various sized tanks/ grow-out containers, sterlite/rubebrmaids.That will give your tank plenty of time to grow out. That will also give you time to monitor the tank heat/humidity levels, seeding it with springtails, and so on.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, I am guessing a basic setup? how basic? substrate, moss ??

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump....

ok, I am guessing a basic setup? how basic? substrate?, moss ?? paper towels?? leaves? thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts