Dendroboard banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I use these on the job some times, they do work some what. But you have to use them immediately for them to work. They seem to break down the foam and almost dissolve it. Also wiping it across forming foam seems to form a skin and halt expansion to a degree.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I would suggest those for when you have zero experience with GS. My first build, I got GS all over my hands. If you would have seen my hands, you would think I had some type of fungus infection. It took about a week and a trip to the nail salon to remove the GS. Now It doesnt really get on my hands much and I know to get it off asap.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yeah, I had almost the same experience as B-nice. The first time I used GS, I got some, actually quite a bit, on my hands and arms. I didn't really bother with it and continued to work on my viv. I thought I would wait until it dried and then peel or scrape it off, like glue or silicone.

Yeah right. Lesson learned.

-Troy

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One time I got a bad can, and when I started using it it would not shut off! That was not funny!:mad::)

·
Registered
83 Posts
I would suggest those for when you have zero experience with GS. My first build, I got GS all over my hands. If you would have seen my hands, you would think I had some type of fungus infection. It took about a week and a trip to the nail salon to remove the GS. Now It doesnt really get on my hands much and I know to get it off asap.
Two words: Latex gloves. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts