Dendroboard banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a pic of one (sorry that its so blurry) the other shot right out of his cup and dissapeared i still cant find him. I bought them both from patrick at Saurian enterpirse. Great guy! heres ythe pic....

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres another pic i just took came out much better than the first...they were a little shy at first but now they are both out exploring.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW that blue is so amazing that is the darkest ive ever seen them (provided i haven't seen that many, but) those are great good luck witht them.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are blue auratus?? Ok. That's cool, that's very cool. 8)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yup they are blue auratus and boy they certainly are blue haha...a nearby petstore has a few in a large display tank but the blue is much lighter than the blue in these guys...patrick deffinatly has some great animals

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya even the ones from bill at QE and Melissa at QC aren't as blue as yours, they are much more washed out.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah they are deffinatly the most blue ones ive seen...the second picture is a little misleading but the first has the color right on the money...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heres another pic shawing the color decently but it was washed out by the flash (taken at night with all lights off)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the "washed out" color more then the darker blue. I think what you guys refer to as washed out is just a lighter blue, which i think is more attractive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts