Dendroboard banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I believe I have seen the metal baker's racks that fit 2 Exo Terra 18"ers side by side nice and snug. The 36" isn't long enough and the 48" is too long. Which one, if any, would fit my need :confused:?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tony. Where can I find this metro line?

Is that a Lehmanni wrestling a terribilis in your avatar?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
The Container Store usually has them if there is one near you, or there are plenty of online vendors, just google Metro Commercial 42".

It is a lehmanni taking on a terrib, found it on dendrobatenwelt.de and couldn't resist.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the lead but I wasn't anticipating having to spend $250+ on a baker's rack! Know of anything cheaper?

That little guy is a beast!!! Awesome pic.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'd say go larger 48 an save the extra dough! Alot of good deals on 36 and 48

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
I use the 48" Sam's racks, and place an 18" exo next to a 24" exo. I had no luck tracking down a shelf that would fit 2 18" exos side by side that was not a fortune.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I have 2x18s on a 48" rack with the gap in the middle.. and im OCD about symetry.. I think it looks good lol. Plus it has perfect space for some fly cultures between them.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I use the 48" Sam's racks, and place an 18" exo next to a 24" exo. I had no luck tracking down a shelf that would fit 2 18" exos side by side that was not a fortune.
I have 2x18s on a 48" rack with the gap in the middle.. and im OCD about symetry.. I think it looks good lol. Plus it has perfect space for some fly cultures between them.
I second both of these. I bought mine at home depot.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
All of our racks are from Target. They go on sale every once & awhile but the usual price is $49 for a 48" rack and $39 for a 36" rack. I love 'em for the price. They seem to be identical to the Lowes & Home Depot racks that are $20+ more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts