Dendroboard banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 1.1 d. tinctorius, powder blues. Well, my female’s arm was sprained or somehow injured, so she was in the hospital shoebox to avoid further damage. After a while, and checking up on her, she looked better and was moving around, both arms in the correct position – time to go home.

So we put her back with her male, and the next think you know, she’s chasing him all over. (gosh – you’d think they hadn’t seen each other in a while!!) So, they are on this river rock, she’s behind him, kinda wiggling her butt. LOL I’m watching out of the corner of my eye, then I see it! He was calling!! It was so neat. I got to hear it, albeit softly, see it, and everything. I called my husband over and we spent the next 5 minutes – TV muted – watching these two… Then we honestly felt bad. We gave them some privacy, and stopped leering through the glass.

Heck of a lot better than what was on TV.
:wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heh, When i put my sexed pair of Azureus togather after spending time in there shoe box apart. They started rubing each other my male was calling. Me and da wife started watching then she took off calling me a pervert. :oops: Was really intresting thing to see and i guess im a peeking perv now...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts