Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive decided to post a running log of two retic eggs from begginning to end. Hopefully the end will be far off ,but ill post the progress as it happens.

jan 12th

Jan 14th

Jan 18th

Jan 21st

Jan 23rd

30th

Feb, 8th

March 11th

March 26th

March 31st

April 9th

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
new pic of 21st. added in original post. i just took the shots in macro with the flash and then cropped the pics for better view.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
power shot A95, the funny thing is i dont think i have any idea how to really use the camera for consistent shots. I can take some good shots, but i have to take like at least 5 or six before i find one i like. So far i really like the camera, it was $200 approx. the only problem is it runs on AA batteries instead of the lithium crystal or whatnot.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think i payed $215 for the camera. i went into HH Greg and i went to highschool with all three guys behind the counter. I dont think they gave me a discount though, if i bought a tv they could do more for me. They threw in the big memory card though. They all claimed to be the boss and the one who had the best deals, but they were just yanking my chain. Do you have any particular rechargable battery to recommend. Right now im out of AA and i need to take a update for my retic timeline.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah thats the one, Maybe it was $315 and for some reason i forgot how much it was. Im pretty sure im right though. How much did you pay, if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump for 2 new addition the 28th and the 30th. They hatched into tads, but i only got one really good shot ill thread the other later.

G

·
i think it's great to post the pics cause it gives us the opportunity to see how the growth should happen. It's a reference. Good work :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
New pic posted. Im having a hard time trying to get good shots. The tads are so small, plus i have alot of oak in which they hide under. They have finally laid another clutch with 3 eggs this time. They seem to be obsessed with pothos leaves. They particuarly fond of fresh unfolding leaves. This is of course better than them laying in the broms though because it is easy to cut the leaf then put the whole thing in a tadpole cup until they hatch. Does anyone have a pair of retics, thats breeds with nice regularity? What numbers are you getting and how often. Just for comparitve purposes, thanks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts