Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Otherwise known as my future giant headache heh
My friend just got his Exo Terra rack delivered, still waiting on the high output t5's to come in stock though. The top level holds 5 tanks, and the bottom level holds 3 of the larger tanks (3'x2'). We'll be setting them up as various styles of vivariums. I want to try out some different ideas and have as many variations as possible for different animals (geckos, tree frogs, and darts).We're still working on getting the wholesale cork bark and silicone, but this last weekend we went and got the manzanita. Not sure what I'm doing with what yet, I want to have a smaller tank with one of the manzanita tree stumps and maybe a clay background, and then maybe one with a drip wall with greatstuff foam. I'm certainly open to suggestions. We'll be using the plants from my propagation tanks shown in my other thread and then ordering bromeliads later when we're actually ready to install them (I like taking my time >.<) I also included some pics of the custom glass tanks we had made for the darts in the store, they turned out pretty well. They were just installed and planted the other day, but we'll be adding some more plant coverage to them shortly.

The rack

Manzanita

Frog tank

And a couple of pieces of manzanita I'm saving for my tank, the big one is about 4'-5' long

·
Registered
56 Posts
That is extremely impressive. Sorry if I am late to the party, but are you starting a store or is this all a personal collection? Very nice wood. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get all of it from?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts